Breastfeeding is a wonderful way to both nourish and
also bond with your baby.
We offer private breastfeeding classes before your baby is born, and private breastfeeding consultations after your baby is here!
Most families choose to begin feeding their baby with breast milk--but the CDC's Breastfeeding Report Card shows that of almost 72% of Florida mothers who begin breastfeeding, only 41% of women are still breastfeeding 6 months later.
We have partnered with the gold standard of breastfeeding support: International Board Certified Lactation Consultants! We provide in home, concierge breastfeeding education and breastfeeding consultations.
Known to many as "The Milk Fairies", our IBCLCs can answer questions like:
- How do I know if I my milk has come in?
- My baby isn't gaining enough weight! What do I do?
- Does it always hurt to breastfeed? (No! And they can help you figure out how to not hurt!)
- How can I get more sleep at night with a breastfeeding baby?
- Does my baby have a tongue tie?
- My baby did great in the hospital--why is it so hard to breastfeed now that we're home?
- What supplements should I take to increase my milk supply?
- How do I increase my milk supply?
- Do you have a breastfeeding cookie recipe?
Call us at 321-405-2229 or fill out the form below to schedule your breastfeeding consultation.
If you're struggling, don't delay. Quickly identifying and correcting potential problems can make a huge difference to your breastfeeding experience.